Question
Posted by: Tasja | 2012-12-05

Sudden Simptoms

Hello
About 4 days ago i noticed that in the mornings and like today in the afternoon i have this strange "  feeling"  in my ears.im 41 this year.Now this feels the same to me like if you were in a very loud place where the music was very loud,and you go outiside!That sound like someone is either speaking to loudly or to softly!And a few days i also noticed that theres a loud thumping in my ears,like when i was pregnant and the bloodflow increase,and it sounds like some-ones music is too loud and you only hear the drums.Today when i went for a nap with my little girl i also noticed a "  suising"  in my ears.I just wanne tell my kids to shhhhh like everything is hiper sensitive.I just realised today that al of these must have started the same time,and maybe they are connected!Whats wrong,i might be 4-5 days now!?should i see my Dr or a ear doctor?Thankyou

Tasja

You can consult your doctor, as it is possible that you might have a wax build-up, which can be treated by irrigating the ear canal. Sometimes, sinusitis or middle ear can also cause these symptoms. Your doctor will be more than capable to assist.