Question
Posted by: Michelle | 2010-08-02

Sudden outbreak of nodules at 42

I first blamed the black forest cake i had gotten stuck into as I am not a sweet and or cake person by nature. But last week I woke up with an outbreak of nodules covering my face, neck and chest. And yes its itches like mad. I have ALWAYS maintained a very good skin routine with L''Oreal (6 years now)
I can only assume that this out break was cuased by bath crystals I used last week, I got this in a gift hamper from Dischem, The Almond Milk and Honey Range. Let me just say I DO have a VERY sensitive skin and can therefore only use plain body lotions ie: Vasline Unperfumed Lotion. AS a rule I try to do stay away from perfumed body lotions and or soaps.
But is there a home remedy that i can use to help clear this up. Would adding Bicard to my bath water and face water help? At 42 this is IMBARRESSSSING!!

Hallo Michelle
I think try taking an antihistamine like Allergex/loratidine and phenergan cream on the rash for a few days. If it does not get better, ask your doctor to have a look as you may need cortisone tablets too. Do NOT put cortisone cream on your face (e.g. Stopitch)

1
Posted by: Cyberdoc | 2010-08-03

Hallo Michelle