Question
Posted by: Em | 2010-03-20

SUDDEN ONSET OF SWEATING

Male 49, diabetic hypertensive - hungry, rushing, ate as sandwich -sudden onset of sweating and feeling of weakness, helped by switching on the A/C

EM

It is possible that your diabetes is not well controlled. You should closely monitor your blood glucose level with a home glucometer. When you experience such an episode, it is possible that your blood glucose level has increased or decreased sharply. Therefore, it is imperative to document your glucose levels and to consult your doctor with the relevant information, in order for him/her to advise you on how to manage your diabetes correctly.

1

my husband is 46 and has over the last couple days a sudden onset of sweating for about 5 minutes then it goes away, no pain or anything, just sweating ? I am worried about his heart ?