Question
Posted by: Embarrassed | 2010-01-25

Sudden odours

Hi Doc. I am always meticulous when it comes to personal hygiene. And that' s why I am so embarrassed with a problem that happened about 3 days ago. I have noticed a strong odour emanating from my vagina. I have no discharge, my urine is clear and I have no pain. Just a sudden, vile smell that I cannot get rid of, no matter the amount of soap being used, nor how often! Please help.

It would be best to see a doctor to assess it.

3
Posted by: gynaedoc | 2010-01-27

Posted by: gynaedoc | 2010-01-27

Posted by: worried | 2010-01-26

Go and see a gynae, they' ll give you the appropriate medication for your, problem, dont use soaps in that area it will agreviate the situation.

Reply to worried