Question
Posted by: jen | 2009/11/29

sudden itchyness in hands and feet

I am a 27 yr old female generally healthy. The past few days I have experienced a sudden severe itch on my hands and on bilateral feet anterior side near both arches. I have not ate anything unusual or even changed detegents. Although I did eat pumpkin pie on both those days that I normally never eat. Do you think this could be an allergy? My hands also did feel a bit swollen. Please let me know what you think.Thank you

Jen

This can definately be an allergy to something that you came in contact with or something that you have indigested. You can ask your pharmacist for an oral antihistamine, if the condition persists.