Question
Posted by: Cat01 | 2011/09/26

Sudden Hair Loss

Hi, what are the possible reasons for me suddenly having hair fallout? My irons levels are fine! I had my hair cut 2 weeks ago and since then my hair just keeps falling out  it is noticeably thinner now. The hair isn''t breaking off, it just slips right out. Every time I run my hand / brush through, there''s just hair. Help please.

Cat

You should consult your doctor for an examination of your scalp and blood tests to determine if there is a possible metabolic reason for your hairfall, like hypothyroidism or diabetes.