Posted by: Anon | 2012-11-01

Sudden ED

My husband and I have always had a very healthy sexual relationship. He has a sudden onset of ED which includes no erection in the morning. We have open discussions about this and we do not think it is " all in the mind"  He is a smoker and a social drinker but this has never had an effect of his sex drive / erection. Even in times when he has had a " party night"  with lots of alcohol he has been able to perform and his erection will last for long. He is not overweight (85kg) but does not exercise. There is a family history of heart attacks. Any advise will be appreciated.

Dear Anon,

I would recommend your husband have a full physical examination by his doctor to check all the possible factors that could lead to the sudden onset of ED. Issues such as cholesterol, drop in testosterone etc come to mind.

Posted by: Veronica | 2012-11-03

ArginMax Extender is a great natural supplement for improving impotence and stronger erections. My husband saw results within 2 days of taking it and his erections got better the longer he took it.

ArginMax has studies behind it so it''s safe and side effect free and natural. See the arginmax website for info.

Reply to Veronica
Posted by: Anon | 2012-11-01

Thanks! He is 32 and is not on any medication.

Posted by: Bozo | 2012-11-01

Is he on blood pressure medication. There is certain BP medication that has an ED effect.

What age is he ??

Reply to Bozo