Question
Posted by: Anon | 2010-10-05

Sudden back and arm acne

I''ve suddenly (in the last month or two) developed severe back and arm acne. I''ve been on a course of anti-biotics prescribed by my house docter, as well as anti-bacterial soap but with no effect. I can only get an appointment with a dermatologist in Nov - maybe something else to check ??

Hallo Anon
Your gender? Try something like Oxy 10 on the area while continuing the antibiotics and antibacterial soap. If you are female it may be hormone related and your doctor should maybe check your androgen levels or try something like Diane tablets for you.

1
Posted by: Cyberdoc | 2010-10-06

Hallo Anon