Posted by: Luisa | 2012-05-22

substitute for Zelitrex and Famvir tablets

Dear Dr Anrich Burger
Is there anything else that I can take for the treatment of fever blisters. Both Zelitrex and Famvir tablets are very expensive, I have used the creams however they are not very effective. I also find that I get very nauseous from taking the Zelitrex. Is there any other tablet you could recommend that is effective? I have systemic lupus and currently taking Plasmoquine.
Any advise would be greatly appreciated.
Kind Regards

Unfortunately, there are no generics available to replace Zelitrex and Famvir. These products are spesifically made for the treatment of the Herpes virus and there are no alternatives.

Posted by: Melissa | 2012-06-10

Hi stsohpat,ï » ¿  sorry Hi stsohpat,ï » ¿  sorry it was just a bit of a joke. I''ve never used a chat line so I''m no expert. It''s the girls on the TV commercials that I was making fun of really. They say they are staying in on the phone but they are really actors. Ive heard some stories about ppl who have used them and end up being totally shocked when they meet them .. so it was just an exaggerated spoof No harm intended, just a bit of a joke 0Was this answer helpful?

Reply to Melissa