Question
Posted by: Mixogen gone? | 2011-02-02

Substitute for Mixogen

A Mixogen injection once a month worked miracles for our sex life, the manufacture / import of this has been stopped for some unknown reason (about 2 years now).

I really urgently and desperately need a replacement for it, can you suggest anything? Patches and implants do not work nor do " herbs"  bought at clicks.

Please help?

Dear Mixogen gone,

This medication is managed primarily in the field of endocrinology and gynaecology and as a sexologist when I have a menopausal client I work closely with these two professions to assist.

I would suggest a consultation with either would be the place to start and since you would need a prescription for which ever alternative is indicated this too being the reason I suggest this route.

4
Posted by: Rakesh dash | 2016-02-19

Dear mam, Mixogen was banned now 2 years. Then what is the substitite of Mixogen?, please reply it's very help to me.

Reply to Rakesh dash
Posted by: Sarita | 2015-10-30

Is mixogen safe to use

Reply to Sarita
Posted by: satya vir singh | 2015-10-10

My wife suffering from sheehan's syndrome desiceas so my family goes spoil kindly suggest any substitute of mixogen injection as soon as possible

Reply to satya vir singh
Posted by: sexologist | 2011-02-02

Dear Mixogen gone,

Reply to sexologist