Question
Posted by: NAM | 2009-03-31

Substance Abuse

How many Stilnox MR12,5 sleeping tablets do you need to drink per day to commit suicide?

I know someone who uses these tables as if it' s Jelly Tots... Maybe I can offer him some helpful, informative advice in a discreet manner?

Expert ImagePharmacist

The maximum recommended daily dose according to toxicology publications is 20mg. Emergency treatment including activated charcoal is recommended at doses exceeding 100 mg.

Contact the prescribing doctor and inform him/her that you suspect your friend is abusing this medication.