Posted by: Burac LIA | 2012-07-31

subsequent doses administered closer than recommended to the previous dose

my 4 month old daughter got a dose of synflorix, and this week, by mistake, she got another dose of synflorix, even if in the prospect it is mentioned it should be one month distance between the shots. What should i do? What simptoms do i have to watch? Please answer me, i am dissperate. I didn''t mention that she was born at 28 weeks. Now shw is 4 month and 3 weeks (corrected age 2 month) and she has 5 kg

I do not forsee any complications but I do suggest that you monitor your child to make sure that she is not experiencing any breathing difficulties. If she does, immediately consult your emergency unit.

Posted by: Burac Lia | 2012-08-04

t''s been almost 90 hours since the second dose of synflorix. She has experienced light fever 37.8 Degrees Celsius. We''ve ran blod tests, head and langs w-ray, evereything is allright untill now. How long should we be in alert?Three doctors in our country say we should be very carefull, that if the baby catches a cold it might make his imune sistem very weak and activate the disease. They say we should keep our child away from other persons, stay inside the house as much as we can, for a month, a month and a half, because that is the periode when the anticorps activate. Please tell me your opinion, i would be more then happy to pay the consultation. Could her imunnitary sistem be that weak. Is it possible that the framgements of the virus arebrought to life by another virus, such as a simple flu? The vaccine is repeatead 4 times, it has 4 doses. What do we do? Do we repeat the second dose? She will have 4 doses or 5 doses? Or don''t give any dose/ Is there any imunology analses we can ran?

Reply to Burac Lia