Question
Posted by: sello | 2011-06-17

Subject: Small sores and dryness on the tip of my Penis

I occationaly get small sores on the tip of my penis which later becomes dark and dry, start flaking off. the condition comes and goes and starts as irritation but its not due to sexual intercourse friction because it comes even if i have not had for some time. I was even suspecting ring worm but its not round. Some body recommended a cream called quadriderm which helps to alleviate the symptoms but does not cure the problem.

Sello

I suggest that you consult your doctor for an examination and a STD profile, as it is possible that you have Herpes Simplex type 2 infection.