Question
Posted by: abc | 2009-12-14

Sub-areolar excission of breast lump

I had the above mentioned procedure just under 3 weeks ago, and took the steri-strips of a few days ago. (the stiches are all internal) The cut itself is looking good, but the breast is pretty raw and tender where the different dressings were pulled off.
The surgeon told me to put some cream on the breast &  nipple once the last strips came off - which cream would you recommend? I' m using face cream at this point (garnier) as it is the most gentle thing I have.

Hallo ABC
Aqeous cream would work well, it is unperfumed and won't cause allergies.

1
Posted by: cyberdoc | 2009-12-14

Hallo ABC

Reply to cyberdoc