Posted by: Crazy fool | 2009-09-25

stupid stupid stupid

I had one of those too much to drink phoning the x moments last night. Why I don’ t know! O yes –  It was the booze talking. I have a wonderful boyfriend of 4 years, planning to get married next year. Why did I phone my x? I am so mad at myself! I actually can’ t stand the x –  there IS reasons why it’ s the x!!
Why do we do stupid things like that!

Drink makes everyone more stupid than when they are sober. So don't drink to excess.

Posted by: Rick | 2009-09-25

take the ex' s number off your phone!

Think about why you phoned the ex? It sounds like you still carry a torch for your need to deal with that before getting married again. Its not fair on your partner.

If you truly were over your ex you would never have phoned, doesnt matter how drunk you were. Saying it was the booze talking is just an excuse, sorry...been there and NEVER phoned, ever...why, cause im over my ex.

good luck in you marriage.

Reply to Rick