Posted by: Sandra | 2009-01-14

Stupid question

Is it possible to get pregnant a day after you stopped your menstruation? I know this is a very stupid question, because I have 2 kids, but both of their pregnancies were "  by the book"  . Got pregnant about 2 weeks after mensies?
Just wondering, because I am experiencingsome wierd symptoms...

Yes it is possible. Ovulation doesn't always occur when expected.

Posted by: Preggies | 2009-01-15

Could be possible.
I was on the Yasmin pill for 2 years straight, had my period from the 24 - 28 November, I stopped the pill from 28 November with the intention of falling pregnant sometime this year, but then when December came I didn' t get my period and then on the 2 Jan I went for a blood test and it said I was 5 weeks pregnant! And if you calculate that then I was pregnant from about 30 November.

Reply to Preggies
Posted by: preg | 2009-01-14

not possible. you only ovulate 14 days after the first day of your last period.

Reply to preg