Question
Posted by: Frustrated | 2008-11-21

Stupid question

Hi doc

I am going to see a dermatologist as soon as I have enough money for the consultation. Just wanted to know, in the meantime, can I use bio-oil on brown pigmentation marks in my face? Will it actually lighten them?
Your urgent advice would be greatly appreciated!
God Bless.

Expert ImageAnti-ageing expert

Hi Frustrated, my apologies, I am not sure why the answer did not appear on the main forum page. Thanks for pointing that out to me as I the Laser question’s answer did not appear as well.

Unfortunately, Bio-Oil will have no effect on lightening the pigmentation. However, you will not harm the skin or aggravate the pigmentation in any way by using it.