Question
Posted by: Beth | 2011/12/25

stupid me

Hi everyone ...merry christmas...Im married to this wonderful guy we two kids and he loves us a lot.He treats me like a queen im happy and I know I must appreciate it but I find myself attracted to this other guy who does not even give me a second look and he has a family i find myself thinking about him all day and hating the wife what is wrong with me bcos I have this God sent husband who would move mountains for me and the boys ..help i know this sounds crazy but how do i stop my feelings for him

Why do you feel attracted to someon else's spouse, and a guy who treats you badly ? See a personal counsellor and later maybe a marriage counsellor

3

Beth, what you are after is lust. All you have to tell yourself is that, no man will love you, respect you, cherish you, understand you or even carry you on a silver platter, than what your husband is currently doing. When men look at women they are after one thing and one thing only, and that is not love. What I find so strange in this life is that, when we grown ups were little children, we dreamt of, well pictures ourselves happily married to a man who loves and worship us. That we end up being happily married, like a fairy tale that has a happy ending. And what I find so strange is that someone who who has that, ends up destroying that dream. Rather think about whether you are just lusting after this guy, or if you''re truly inlove with this guy.

I wish you all the best and kind regards.

Posted by: lets hope this is a joke................... | 2011/12/25

l can only hope this is a joke and you have been drinking too much christmas spirits...............if however you are sober you need 2 catch a wake up call and grow up. fast.

Reply to lets hope this is a joke...................