Question
Posted by: Lizel | 2010/01/18

stupid

I started with yazmin a month ago but i started with the wong pill and not the one in the silver section. Its time to start with a new pack should i just continue or should i stop wait for my period and start with the correct pill?

Just continue.

2

Just continue.

Posted by: Red | 2010/01/18

I think you should stop taking it all at once. Rather wait till you get your normal period then start a new pack in the silver section.That way you body can regulate itself to the pill and get into a routine or whatever you wann call it. The same way any other pill works.

Reply to Red