Question
Posted by: Annie | 2010/09/28

Stung by a Bee

I was stung by a Bee 2 days ago on my arm. My whole arm is red swollen and feels so hot and it hurts inside the arm feels like the muscle. I have never been allergic but everbody who saw my arm is saying that it''s not normal to look like it does as the moment. Is this maybe a allergic reaction and what can I use. It itches like mad and when I just scratch my skin lightly is swells even more.

Hallo Annie
It could be an allergy with a secondary infection. Try taking an antihistamine like Allergex, and put bactroban mixed with phenergan ointment on the sting. However, if the swollen area is bigger than 5 cm you may need oral antibiotics

1
Posted by: Cyberdoc | 2010/09/28

Hallo Annie