Question
Posted by: Martie | 2009/11/05

Study and operation

Dear Doc. I had an operation recently. I now have a serious complication that may hopefully be fixed by another operation. Problem is I am writing final year exam on Tuesday. How do I study now, I am extremely depressed, upset and unhappy? Please help Doc...

Take it as easy as you can, and phone and discuss this with your tutor / Dean, whoever is in charge. When I used to be a Dean, I remember most Universities and colleges had a special mechanism called an Aegrotat, to deal with significant illnesses at a time like this - usually a decision on a pass based on one's presvious and year-long record, and the recommendations of one's teachers.
Pity your husband can't provide support to you at such an important time. Maybe he's under his own forms of stress at work ?

2
Posted by: Martie | 2009/11/05

And my husband just told me he cant handle the stress anymore. He cant talk to me.

Reply to Martie