Question
Posted by: Student | 2008/10/19

Student...life in a chair

Hi There,
I' m a student, and spend most of my days studying at my desk.
Have u got any advise on the best way to strengthen my stomach muscles while I study?
It would be really appreciated!

Well, not really, I'm afraid you either make time for exercise or you don't, it's as simple as that. There's very little you can do sitting at a chair. And while I appreciate the difficulty of being "tied" to your work, I also have to warn you that student life is the most active time of your life, in that this is the period where you get the most exercise in. usually, people are very active as students, and as they get older, leave university, their fitness and exercise routine gets worse. So it's really important that you recognize this, and then take practical steps to make time to exercise. I know this sounds harsh, but no one finds themselves with all the time in the world to train - they have to take the initiative to make that time, and that's what you need to do as well.