Question
Posted by: Renier | 2010/05/18

Stud 100

if i use it is there any side effects or not? thank you

Dear Renier,

From what I was able to research Stud 100 is a mild anaesthetic spray product marketed for delaying ejaculation in men with premature ejaculation.

You are advised not to use it if you have any cuts or abrasions on your penis. It is also not advised for long term use as you may become dependent on it for delaying ejaculation as apposed to learning elaculatory control.

There are reports of loss of sensation in the head of your penis from prolonged use.

2
Posted by: Senior | 2010/05/18

No side effects if you use it correctly.Make sure you dont put too much because the tip of your penis will ge redish and sore for some few hours

Reply to Senior
Posted by: sexologist | 2010/05/18

Dear Renier,

Reply to sexologist