Question
Posted by: deee | 2008/09/30

stucked in an unhealty relationship...

have been seing a guy 4 1 year now...not ever have we went out 4 movies,holidays or anything fun 2gether...he knows i like movies i have tried 2 invite him 2 shows but work then comes 1st d day we have 2 go...the last time we went out is last year at a friends wedding etc...

what hurts me is that he is not doing all this but doesnt like it when i go out with friend etc...he always just call 2 find out Where i am and With Who...he is the kind who will say i"  i am comimg and never does...when u as he will tell u he fell asleep...such annoying Q' s at times i would be with my mum n what he sees in this relationship it hell...

the relationship doesnt seem 2 be there but yet i cant go on and leave my life the way i want becoz i love this person...

is this love????

What is it that you love about him ? Without strong motivation, he's unlikely to change --- is this really the man you wnt to spend your life with ?

1
Posted by: DZE | 2008/10/01

HI IM ALSO IN A SITUATION WHEREBY I DONT THINK HE LOVES ME BECAUSE IM THE 1 WHO ALWAYS ASKS HIM 2 GO OUT WE V BEEN 2GETHA 4 2YRS NOW WITH 1 CHILD HE WAS ONCE MARRIED.IM STAYING WITH HIM BT I DONT THINK HE WANTS 2 MARRY ME.0724011010 PLS ANYONE CAL ME I NEED SOME1 2 TALK 2

Reply to DZE