Question
Posted by: cathy | 2011/09/15

stuck with weight

I am desperate to loose just 3-4 kgs.I follow the weigh less eating plan> Eat all the right goodies-low gi etc.Drink 6-8 glasses of water each day.Do cardio,tredmill, weights etc. 5 times a week.Do not drink,smoke.I am 157cm .
PLEASE TELL ME WHAT TO DO.I AM ON THE SAME WEIGHT NOW FOR ABOUT 2 MONTHS.

Dear Cathy
You mention your height of 1.57 m, so your ideal weight would be 54 kg for a BMI of 22. If you already weigh 54 kg or less, your body will resist further weightloss because it always aims for a healthy balance. If you weigh more than 54 kg, then it may help to discuss the problem of loseing those 3-4 kg with the Weigh-Less counsellors to see if your food intake can be adjusted. Also increase your energy output by doing slightly more cardio exercise.
If you do need to lose those 4 kg, I hope the adjustments to your dietary intake and exercise output will promote this type of weightloss.

1

Dear Cathy