Question
Posted by: freaked out | 2009/05/07

stuck in a rutt

Hey I have been here b4 and still battling with bulimia, I wanted to ask you.Seeing as im too scared to actually allow myself to feel what are some of the common feelings or past experiences that occur in bulimia and anorexia.Im just trying to understand myself and why I do this.

The answer to this question would be too person ( depending on many details about yourself and your reations ) and too complex, for someone to guess it and tell you within this format. You should be in therapy with a shrink who works with eating disorders including Builimia, and in the course of treatment, would be able to explore such issues far more fruitfully