Posted by: Jade | 2008-11-06

Stuck but dont want to get out!

Me and my guy have been together for nearly 4 years now..on and 27 and he' s 29. Things were great starting off obviously until this last year. He threw a disappearing act on me in the beginning of the year (like he usually does) but by that time i had had enough. We didnt speak for about a month because of an angry sms i sent him - but how do you ignore someone? anyway, so since then things have been a mess! I started seeing new people and so did he but we always end up together. We' re at a point now where we dont trust each other at all but the love is still there. I dont even know if I can call it love really - we' re both still physically attracted to each other, still love spending time together but then the insecurities creep in and we fight like cat and dog. Then stay distanced from each other again..move on with our lives for about a month or two..then hook up again and swear our undying love to each other. This roller-coaster ride is exhausting! We' re both grown - but we cant get to a point where things are stable again like they used to be. We had a miscarraige during our first year together and were engaged last year but broke it off. What do we do to move on either seperately or how do we make it work if we actually get back together for real!

Actually, I don't find it difficult to ignore people, if necessary, and neither should you --- change your cell number, delete theirs, delete unread any messages received from them. Consider them spam. If the pair of you feel this relationship[ is repairable and want to do so, see a couples counsellor together. If not, separate and move on, each in different directions

Posted by: Sg | 2008-11-06

It sounds like you are scared to move on for some reason or another.Don' t let the relationship just be a physical one,rather find someone that wants/needs and desires you.
It might be difficult for a while but you simply have to let go.Move on,you won' t regret it

Reply to Sg