Posted by: Sarah | 2012-12-11

Struggling to fall pregnant

Hi I''ve been trying for the past two years to fall pregnant but nothing is happening,and myself and my husband so much want a baby I really need advise as to what to do

You should see a gynaecologist for further tests to se what the problem is.

Posted by: Rein | 2012-12-14

That is so sad! I struggled 4 years! Sometimes the stress alone causes you not to conceve! But tell someone that is trying not to worry! I also have pcos and after i fell pregnant with my daughter and breastfed for 6 months. I fell pregnant again! Because there were no stress! (shocker!) I dont know if it really works but get some staminagrow for both of you and sperm aid for him.Its just suplements. I would definitly go see a ginie. Sometimes a DNC also helps. After 4 years of trying everything including 5 cycles of clomid, i had a dnc and poof! i was pregnant. its just my 5 cent worth.

Reply to Rein
Posted by: Nonhlanhla | 2012-12-14

Hi I also struggled to fall pregnant 2 years ago. eventually i was told i have PCOS. I took metformin for 6 months and it increased my chances of falling pregnant, helped me ovulate and brought my periods back. i was later given a pill called provera and clomid which helped me concieve immidiately after trying for 2 years. I know how depressing this could be. just try these you never know.

Reply to Nonhlanhla