Question
Posted by: Siya | 2011/06/22

Struggling to fall pregnant

I nee help im trying to fall pregnant and its proving to be difficult, I was on contraception ( IUD and Nordette pills ) and its 8 months since I have stopped. One thing I have noticed my periods are a lot lighter and shorter since I stopped contraception but they are regular. I have 1 child who is 7 yrs now and I had an abortion about 5 yrs ago as I was not ready to have another child at the time. Its so frustrating now that I want a baby and its not happening another thing my patner is 35 yrs old and he has no children of his own and maybe his the one with a problem or it could be myself, maybe something went wrong when I had the abortion and my patner doese not know about the abortion.

It can take a normal healthy couple up to a year to conceive. Try timing intercourse around the time of your ovulation.

2

Posted by: Beeeee | 2011/06/22

It can take up to a year for a healthy couple to conceive.

Are you timing your ovulation?

Reply to Beeeee