Question
Posted by: Marlise | 2008/08/20

Struggle to get pregnant

My period is not regulary. Was on Hormone pills, nothing yet. Dont know when i am fertile. We test my husband he is 100%. I have the problem. I am 4days late. Dont know what the signs are dont know if i maybe can be pregnant. Going to a specialist for fertility next week.. Help me please

Dear Marlise

I would suggest that you do a simple home pregnancy test, which is available over the counter, and should this be negative I would certainly visit the fertility specialist. You may be suffering from early Polycystic Ovary Syndrome and may need to have ovulation induction.

Answered by: Dr M.I. Cassim