Posted by: Anna | 2009-08-02

struggel to fall pregnant

I am with my husband now for 7 years and I was on depo for 6 years, it is now a yaer since I left the injection, we want to begin a family but that is a big warry for me,

This is my second husband, I already have a son of 8 , because i hade my son at 16 I have went on the depo injection,

It took me 7 months to menstruate after leaving the infection, what bothers me is on day one i bleed a lot but by two and three there is only a brownich discharge, my menstruatition is also not regular,,,, ( My husband is 43 and I am 25)

My question is will I ever be able to have a nother child..

I feel humilated to type this letter, If i go to clinic they tell me it is still to early to concive a nother child after having to be on the injection for so long,

I have even been on Jasmin for some time but it seems nothing is working for me,

Please for once in my life can i get foo advice..

It can take a while after stopping the injection before you conceive. The fact that your periods have come back is a good sign. You don't say how irregular your periods are. The amount of bleeding is not that important.

Posted by: Swazi | 2009-09-04

i had an Ectopic last year in May so i want to know chances of falling pregnant again. Cause i have two daughters. I don' t know if i have to use some fertality tablets.

Reply to Swazi
Posted by: Ouma Louisa Matseba | 2009-08-17

i have been using depo for six years now i' m struggling to fall pregnant. its been two years my periods are regular now, what might be the problem? should i try fertility pills?

Reply to Ouma Louisa Matseba