Posted by: michael | 2012-11-29

stronger stomach muscles

how is the best way to get your Stomach Muscle(abs etc) working . i have a motorbike crash when i was 17 now 27 and hurt my lower back this would of weaken my Stomach Muscle (abs ect) so how do i get them working again i go to the gym 3 times a week.

Expert ImageBiokinetics expert

Hi Michael,

It will be a good idea to start a Pilates Orientation class as this can focus on the basics of core strength. With this, you should incorporate core and ab exercises in your gym programme.

Be cautious when doing any exercises that cause you to hyperextend and excessively rotate, as this may have an impact on your lower back.

Hope this helps.

Posted by: Karsen | 2013-02-12

How neat! Is it ralley this simple? You make it look easy.

Reply to Karsen