Posted by: Jea001 | 2009-09-15

Strong Smell

For the Last month or so I have a strong smell coming from my vagina this is really making me depressed and embarrassed. Are currently using a product to get rid of the odour that you was with but not working. Doctor gave me antibiotics for infection did not work had to pay almost R110.00 for one little sachet and did not work it' s not itchy or burning or anything just this smell. I also started my period a few days ago and using tampons the smell of the tampons are terrible (smells rotten). I am scared that people may notice the smell and to scared to make love to my husband.

I would suggest that you see a gynaecologist and ask for a swab to be taken and sent to the lab. Problems with the cervix can also cause bad smells, so you should have a gynae assessment.