Question
Posted by: Hestie | 2010-11-24

Strong perspiration smell (Smelly sweat)

I am a 30 year old female, I exercise regularly, eat healthy, do not smoke or drink alcohol and I am not overweight but I always smell like perspiration (sweat), I wash my armpits several times a day and I have tried just about every type and brand of deodorants and roll on''s, including perspire-X. Nothing helps. The only time I was ever free of the smell was while I was pregnant. This made me wonder if it could be a hormonal problem. Please advise, I am at my widths end!

No I can't see that it is hormonal.

2
Posted by: :estie | 2010-11-27

Thank you for the reply, any suggestions as to where to from here? Which specialist do you think will be able to help me?

Best wishes!

Reply to :estie
Posted by: gynaedoc | 2010-11-26

No I can't see that it is hormonal.