Question
Posted by: berv | 2011-03-17

strong pain in heart area

doc when i eat like meat,rice,bread i have this strong pain in my left side feels like my heart,but when i eat soft foods like mash,fish,pasta and soup,the pain still there but not as strong as with the other foods,i''m always tired,and in the morning my whole body are stiff,and sore,can u perhaps tell me whats wrong.

Expert ImageNatural health

hi

you might have heart burn. the meat and rice is more difficult to digest and therefor this affects the stomach.

Try using Iberogast. if the symptoms persist go and see a practitioner.

Kind regards
Dr Debbie
www.drdebbie.co.za