Question
Posted by: RENE | 2011-09-28

Strong odours and Epilepsy

Do strong chemical odours have an effect temporal lobe epilepsy persons? Going to blood bank, hospital etc. is a nightmare for my daughter.

Rene

It is possible that these strong odours can cause exacerbation of her epilepsy, while she is exposed to these conditions.

1
Posted by: Narriman | 2011-10-21

Im a South African woman in her early 40`s and I have a strong body odour all the time and have had this problem for years Its a fishy type of smell and a bath twice a day it now affecting me really bad PLEASE ADVISE charcoal tablets and probiotics takcen doesnt seem to be working

Reply to Narriman