Question
Posted by: Help | 2011/02/02

Strong Medicine Mix for pain

I am petrified to have a tooth pulled as I had complications with a previous extraction in Oct.

Is there any medicine I can mix together to form a potent mix, I still have like two synap forte''''s left from my previous extraction and some exedrin pain tablets and maybe a grandpa tab or two.

Any suggestions please, I started stressing when my other tooth chipped now I have to have it extracted.

Expert ImagePharmacist

Dont mix pain tablets unless you know 100% what you're doing! You may accidentally overdose on an ingredient that is present in two or more products!

Discuss your concerns with your dentist prior to the procedure and he'll make sure you're in no discomfort - that is the best option!

1
Posted by: pharmacist | 2011/02/03

Reply to pharmacist