Question
Posted by: camilla schack | 2010-04-02

stroke &  coma

Possible outcomes of a 64 yr old female stroke patient, who falls into a coma shortly after stroke?

Camilla

The outcome usually depends on the type of stroke, i.e. a bleed or a trombosis, as well as the management given to the patient and the time that elapsed since the stroke to receiving treatment. Please therefore, be so kind as to provide me with more information.

Refer to the following link for detailed information about strokes: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stroke

1
Posted by: Riana | 2010-04-03

Thinking of you.My mom had one too,so I know what you are going through.How is she doing?

Reply to Riana