Posted by: Louisa | 2010-05-14

I had a stroke. I lost part of my right eye sight. How long does it take to recover after a stroke. I started to work 2 days after it, because at that time they gave me a wrong diagnoses. The doctor said i had the meinere syndrome. I went this week for a scan and he informed me that i had a stroke. I am still tired.
I had the stroke middle March, is it still possible that i can be tired of it.

It is definately possible that you are still tired after your insident but your doctor should rule out other possible causes for your chronic fatique. Recovery after the stroke can not be predicted and only time will tell if you will recover your eye sight. Remember that it is imperative to consult your doctor and ask him/her for possible causes for the stroke and these causes should be addressed properly.