Posted by: Jeni | 2008-12-21

Hi doc,
I have been pushing myself way too far with work and almost no sleep over the past few months. Last night I awoke with the most dreadful pain in my left shoulder and then my right eye started burning terribly. This morning my right eye feels really strange and sore and I have blurred vision and vertigo. My head is aching. My entire left arm is aching and has a numb / pins &  needles feeling in it. Did I have a minor stroke?

Dear Jeni

Thank you for visiting

I strongly recommend that you consult a neurologist as soon as possible, as it could be that you suffered a minor stroke or that there is more sinister pathology involved.

If you are unable to get an appointment with a neurologist, I advise that you go to your nearest hospital and consult the doctor on call.

Posted by: Zexeon | 2008-12-21

I' m not sure but I think its low blood sugar levels, maybe you could ask your dr. if it gets worst.

Reply to Zexeon