Question
Posted by: gea | 2013-01-22

strip club

my bf of 2 an hlf years .. asked if he cn go to a strip club .. wot will you ladies do

An interesting range of responses from our readers. As I'm not one of "you ladies" I don't need to answer !

9
Posted by: Gea | 2013-01-25

@t chris758 i do get ur point but this is reality if i dn let him go he wil then end up doing it behind my back an i do trust him enough to let him go after all its his friends bachelor party and he is in the wedding ..best man... so whatever happens ,happens ..

Reply to Gea
Posted by: gea | 2013-01-25

at me ... im sowi if ur in the old days ... why waste ur tym in saying wot u sed .. an jus give advice xoxo gea

Reply to gea
Posted by: Me | 2013-01-24

Gea - Can you please stop using sms language. It''s really not necessary - not to mention annoying!!! " wit wot u sed " ... what the hell?!?

Reply to Me
Posted by: Chris758 | 2013-01-23

Gea we went to astrip club in Pretoria one evening after the rugby at Loftus. There were a lot of prostitutes in the club and they are not shy to come up to you and start chatting you up. You can do like we did and humour them, find out what they ask per hour etc but the point I want to make is that they are there!!

I am not saying they are in all the clubs but I believe here they are in every club.

Reply to Chris758
Posted by: gea | 2013-01-23

thnk you guys for the responses .. an L i thnk im going wit wot u sed .. so the stripclub will be the preview an wen he cums home that will be the ......... mwah tanx

Reply to gea
Posted by: Purple | 2013-01-23

My husband has been to strip clubs for stag parties and 40th birthdays. Some of the wives go with, but its not my scene. I don''t mind if he goes, personally I think its a bit silly, but what I value is that he tells me if he''s planning to go - I''d be more concerned if he was going and wasn''t telling me. I just like him to be sure that where he is going has women who are there willingly and not lured to this country under false pretences and kept there in slave conditions having to pay to work there, pay for their travel costs etc so that they are forever in debt to the club owners. Not sure how he would find all that out, but he knows how I feel about that.

Reply to Purple
Posted by: Anon | 2013-01-22

I guess I''m lucky, my fiancee went to a strip club with some friends when they were still pretty young and he apparently found it akward sitting in a room with a bunch of other men gawking at the ladies.

If he hasn''t been to a strip club before I would let him go and experience it or he would likely just resent you for not allowing it anyway. You can tell him that while you don''t 100% approve of it, he is old enough to make his choices.

Posted by: L | 2013-01-22

Your bf is not a child and should be able to make his own decisions! By telling him he can''t go, he''ll just do it behind your back as most of the guys in the strip clubs do! My advice would be to let him go, give him a reasonable time to be home and make sure you''re dressed all sexy when he does come home and have kinky fun ... he wouldn''t want to visit a strip club soon again when he can have it in the luxury of his own home!!!

Reply to L
Posted by: Just Saying! | 2013-01-22

Tell Him sure as long as you also can go to a strip joint.
Dont put up with this nonsense, I will not allow it.
You dont want to know what they get up to in there and you are opening a door you can not close again.

Reply to Just Saying!