Question
Posted by: Latoya | 2012/03/14

Striking a conversation

I meet this guy at his place, i was invited to a braai, he was such a wonderful person, the saturday i went he said i cant drive alone at 02:00am, i slept over, the following day, the braai continued, i was still there, i only left his house around 12:00, there''s nothing going on between us, but we talk a lot on social networks. today he sent me a hello message, and i responded by saying hello, i wanted to call, but i dont know what i will say, so i just left it like that. what do you think i do, continue communicating with him when he communicate, or call and just chat. advice

Hi Latoya,
That's one really long braai ! Anyhow, this is a matter of etiquette rather than shrinkery, and I'm an old fogey in some ways. I don't see any harm in calling him in a social way and at a social time, and just chatting in a pleasant way - but be sensitive to pick up if he's busy, or for any reason doesn't want to be available at the time. In that case, respond when and if he next contacts you

1

Hi Latoya,