Question
Posted by: Janice | 2010/05/31

Stretch Marks- CP''s, AHA''s and exfoliation

Good day,

I am just wondering- are copper peptide serums/ creams available in South Africa and if yes, where can I get them? Do you need a prescription for them? The reason why I am asking is because I have been doing some research- some time ago someone asked about skin renewal through exfoliation and the possibility to renew your skin to such an extent that stretch marks will be exfoliated away. Now I have read about using sandpaper (which I think is a bit harsh) in conjunction with AHA''s and copper peptide serum/ cream to completely remove stretch marks. Which brings me to my next question- as sandpaper is very harsh, I read that using a microdermabrasion cloth also does the trick but it has to be dermal grade. Is such a thing available in South Africa? If so, it is available at normal pharmacies? How does one go about obtain a very mild alpha hydroxy acid?

Hallo Janice
Please see a dermatologist - medications like Retin A and laser treatment is very effective and not harsh on your skin at all. Many skin products available at beauty counters such as Edgars contain alpha hydroxy acid - just ask the attendant.

1
Posted by: Cyberdoc | 2010/05/31

Hallo Janice