Question
Posted by: Carol | 2010/10/27

Stretch Marks

Hi ... my daughter of 12 has developed stretchmarks just above her knees as a result of ''growing spurts''. The stretchmarks runs horizontally across the skin. It''s not clearly visible but it''s there and before she starts becoming more conscious of it, I''d like to know if you can recommend some sort of topical treatment.
Thanking you in anticipation.

Expert ImagePharmacist

Hi Carol

In my opinion the best option is Bio-Oil - It will however take time to have a visible effect and your daughter should use it on a daily basis without expecting results soon - Use for at least 6-12 month before evaluating its efficacy.

1
Posted by: pharmacist | 2010/10/29

Hi Carol

Reply to pharmacist