Posted by: girly | 2009-09-17

I was wondering what i could use for stretch marks??? Could you pls give me the name of products that would lighten them> > > i have read on the mederma website that i can use that but wanted to ask you first??? also were is mederma available from in durban???

Expert ImagePharmacist

Mederma may help, but depending on the area that you plan to use it on, it may be expensive. Most pharmacies keep it - Just ask! Best of luck!

Posted by: Annon | 2009-10-15

Please help I have stretch marks on my breast, hips and buttock as well as cellulite. How do I get rid of it.

Reply to Annon
Posted by: GIRLY | 2009-09-18

LOL... i have tried that for years... its a waste of time!

Reply to GIRLY
Posted by: Jp | 2009-09-17

Go and Buy Bio Oil My angel

Reply to Jp