Question
Posted by: Nthabi | 2009/09/09

Stretch Marks

My 8 Year old daughter is rapidly developing stretch marks around her waist area. Is there a product on the market that can help us to stop this? What else can I do to help her?

Dear Ntabi
Stretch marks happen when you pick up weight quickly and the skin can't keep up with stretching (or it may happen during a growth spurt). There is not much you can do about it except preventing quick weight gain, but try some of the products on the market for pregnant women - ask your pharmacist. Luckily the marks get lighter and smaller with time.

1
Posted by: Zexeon | 2009/09/09

My daughter uses bio-oil and zinc might also help.

Reply to Zexeon