Question
Posted by: Fatima | 2010/01/25

Stretch Mark Question

Good morning,

I started a new exercise routine and my weight loss was veerrrrrry slow- I’ ve lost 15 kgs over the past year. Now I was using Bio- Oil, as well as a mixture (made up myself) of olive oil cream, cocoa butter cream, shea butter cream and aloe cream. Now despite my using these products to prevent stretch marks, I still got them…  and a LOT of them. Now I have heard many many people say that their stretch marks went away after using certain products such as Bio- Oil, yet many people say stretch marks will not completely go away. My stretch marks have already gone white and they are slightly raised. Now I want to know- skin renews itself regularly, and certain ingredients have been known to be really great for your skin. Would it be logical to assume that if I exfoliate enough and use enough products (as well as drink enough water, obviously), I can renew my skin to such an extent that the stretch marks will be barely noticeable?

Hallo Fatima
Yes, stretch marks do go away with time and leave fine lines only. However, it may help to use a tretinoin cream like Retin A on it - you will need a prescription from your doctor.

1
Posted by: cyberdoc | 2010/01/25

Hallo Fatima

Reply to cyberdoc