Question
Posted by: NICOLE SOLOMONS(nicole.l@inhep.com) | 2010-08-05

STRESSED OUT MOM

Hi i''m a 25yr old women ,my husband had recently passed away &  i''ve only been married for 2 yrs &  my babay''s just turned 1. I really don''t know how to cope with all of this on my own its really getting to me now &  its only been 3mths.Please advise me?

Expert ImageArchive

Dear Nicole,

This is very traumatic to hear. I am sure you must be devastated. Do you have family and friends to support in this terrible time?
The grieving process is not easily written about online so I strongly suggest you find a therapist or priest who specializes in this area to help you thru this very emotional time.

If you do want to do some research online, Elisabeth Kubler-Ross who is the most brilliant researcher in this area. (see below)

My heart pains for you and you baby. Please be in contact if need be via my cell 082 370 2080.

Sincerely
Justin

Elisabeth Kubler-Ross
Official site for the psychiatrist who wrote the groundbreaking book "On Death and Dying." Biography, publications, quotes, and related links.
Quotes - Eulogy - Photos - Biography
www.ekrfoundation.org/ - Cached - Similar
Elisabeth Kübler-Ross - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Elisabeth Kübler-Ross, M.D. (July 8, 1926 – August 24, 2004) was a Swiss-born psychiatrist, a pioneer in Near-death studies and the author of the ...
Birth and education - Academic career - Personal life
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elisabeth_Kübler-Ross - Cached - Similar

Kindest regards,
Justin

Dr Justin J. Kennedy
B.Soc.Sci; MSBC; PhD
082.370.2080
justin@kennedy.co.za

1
Posted by: Stress Reduction Expert | 2010-08-05

Dear Nicole,

Sincerely
Justin

Elisabeth Kubler-Ross
Quotes - Eulogy - Photos - Biography

Kindest regards,
Justin

Dr Justin J. Kennedy
B.Soc.Sci; MSBC; PhD
082.370.2080
justin@kennedy.co.za

Reply to Stress Reduction Expert