Question
Posted by: Elle | 2011-06-30

Stressed out about being preggy

Hi.

Towards the end of May my bf and I were making out and it got carried away. He had a condom,just in case, on and i had on my undies when he ejaculated. I was on his lap but he moved me away just before he came. I missed my period in june (which was due on June 3)and i''ve done 4 HPT''s (2 just before my missed period and 2 after,the latest being june 27 2011) and all were negative. I used the alpapharm,clicks and trevilon brands as these were the only brands available. A few days ago,the sides of my breasts began to hurt,they still do. I''m really stressing out about being pregnant as i am not ready and still completing my degree,etc. Could I be pregnant? The thought of an abortion scares me,but it would be the only solution.

Thank you :-)

The best way to know for sure is to do a blood pregnancy test, though 4 negative pregnancy tests is quite convincing.

3
Posted by: Elle | 2011-07-04

Thank you ladies :-) I was planning to take a blood test this thursday,although a fifth test was also negative last night. However i woke up this morning and guess what...i have my period! i guess it was the stress which caused me to miss it last month.

Thanks again!

Reply to Elle
Posted by: Elle | 2011-07-01

Hi coco

I''ve decided to get a blood test done next week. Those are 100% and at least then i will definitely know what''s going on and wouldn''t have to stress out about whether the result is correct or not.

Reply to Elle
Posted by: coco | 2011-07-01

Hi elle

Have you tried the clear blue test. You get them at dischem. They tell you in words if you pregnant and how far. it cost about R80.00 and is digital. I dont want to answer for the gynaedoc so forgive me for being so up front. and if you are pregnant dont do any hasty things. The baby by this time would already have a heart beat.I have 3 friends that went for abortions and i have seen how it tares them apart. Its not the only solution. Please think carefully before you do anything if you are pregnant and good luck.

Reply to coco