Posted by: SAM | 2009-05-08

Stressed out

Hallo, I have been really stressed out the last couple of months. I took Dis-Chem' s natural stress reliever pills that you put under your tongue, but I can' t really say that it helped in any way. Can you please suggest something (natural if possible) that I can take to take the edge of things. My back muscles are all in a knot, my shoulders are tense and I can' t seem to sleep at nights. Regards

Expert ImageNatural health

you need to use magnesium (foodstate three tabs daily for one month then one tablet thereafter) this relaxes the nervous system and deals with stress. Withania (solgar) makes a herb for the nervous system or you can try Dr Reckeweg R15 for your symptoms. Try to do some meditation and to relax.

Dr Debbie